Registration for Bertani Untuk Negeri Batch 6 are open now!06 Dec 2022
The Batch 6 Bertani Untuk Negeri program is designed for agricultural and animal husbandry students who wish to gain field experience while also contributing to the improvement of food quality and security in Indonesia.
The Bertani Untuk Negeri Program is an Edufarmers initiative that equips Indonesian youth with the resources necessary to contribute in improving agriculture and food security in Indonesia.
Bertani Untuk Negeri program is currently in its sixth batch. The program participants are university students from all over Indonesia who are part of the Ministry of Education and Culture's Certified Independent Internship and Study Program (MSIB) Merdeka Campus.
Commodities and Program Locations
There are 6 types of commodities available on Bertani Untuk Negeri 6:
- Broiler Chicken (for undergraduate animal majors) - Makassar, South Sulawesi
- Layer Chicken (for undergraduate animal majors) - Blitar, East Java
- Corn (for undergraduate agriculture majors) - Palu, Central Sulawesi
- Chili (for undergraduate agriculture majors) - Cianjur, West Java
- Coffee (for undergraduate agriculture majors) - Silangit, North Sumatra
- Cocoa (for undergraduate agriculture majors) - Palu, Central Sulawesi
- An active undergraduate student under the auspices of the Ministry of Education and Culture entering third year of study (6th semester);
- From relevant study programs/departments: animal science majors for broiler and layer chicken commodities, and agriculture majors for corn, horticulture, coffee, and cocoa commodities;
- Candidates have great motivation to advance the agricultural industry in Indonesia;
- Candidates have organizational experience on or off campus (coordinator level and above is a plus);
- Has previous work or internship experience (is a plus);
- Able to communicate and build good relations with villagers, especially smallholder farmers or breeders;
- Able to be initiative and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Committed to join the program for 5 months;
- Willing to be placed in the village area of the program;
- Willing to be placed in the area of the program; East Java, Makassar, Palu for 5 months.
Note: Candidates are expected to have BPJS/health insurance facilities that can be used during the program.
- Register through Edufarmers registration form via https://bit.ly/PendaftaranProgramBUN6
- Register on the website of Dikti/Magang dan Studi Independent (MSIB) online on the website of Dikti/Magang dan Studi Independent (MSIB)
- Required documents:
- Transcripts/Study Result Cards (Kartu Hasil Studi) until last semester.
- Student Card (Kartu Tanda Mahasiswa).
- Curriculum vitae (CV) https://bit.ly/CVPesertaBUN6
- Recommendation Letter from lecturers or supervisors https://bit.ly/FormReferensiBUN6
Additional documents (*if any):
- Certificate of achievement/awards/committee/participation
Stages of the Selection Process
The selection process that will be passed by prospective participants in Bertani Untuk Negeri 6 goes through the following stages:
- Administration Selection
- Wonderlic Test and Big Five Personality Test
- Focus Group Discussion (FGD)
- Online registration through Edufarmers and submission of required documents: 5th December 2022 – 12th January 2023
- Online registration through MSIB portal: December 2022 (link to be announced)
- Administrative selection: 25th December 2022 – 13th January 2023
- Cognitive and soft-skill test: 16th – 17th January 2023
- Focus Group Discussion (FGD): 18th – 20th January 2023
- Announcement of selected participant and participant confirmation: 25th – 26th January 2023
- Preparation for administrative documents: 25th – 30th January 2023
- Kick-off program/introduction to BUN 6 participants online: 15th February 2023
- Departure to program area: 25th – 28th February 2023
- Boot Camp: 17th February – 11th March 2023
Participants in this program will receive the following benefits:
- Students can improve their soft skills, business skills and broiler maintenance skills according to the standards.
- Students will apply their knowledge to lead a real project of lives business development.
- Students get opportunity to assist and have a direct impact on the welfare of breeders.
- Students will collaborate with farmers or breeders to increase productivity (IP) so that it is expected to improve the welfare of farmers/breeders.
- Students get 3 weeks for training to improve their knowledge and skills before being sent to each location and commodity.
- Students will apply their knowledge in business projects.
- Salary (according to MSIB policy) and 1x round-trip ticket to the program location.
- Training and guidance from experienced mentors to improve personal qualities (hard and soft skills) in accordance with industry requirements.
- A Kemendikbudristek-accredited internship portfolio to be included in a personal CV as a provision for future career development.
- Pride and self-satisfaction for serving the community and creating real impact on small farmers.
For more information follow @edufarmers and @bertaniuntuknegeri on Instagram.
Back To List