Career at Edufarmers
Whether you have years of work experience or you just graduated, there’s a job opportunity for you at Edufarmers
Let's overcome the odds together. It took 100,000 men 20 years to build the Great Pyramid at Giza. Make the impossible possible. Your ideas and determination can not only have a significant impact on a farmer's life but can also play a crucial role in combating stunting, ensuring a brighter future for the generations to come in Indonesia.
Business Development (Intern)
Basic Information and Responsibilities
Employment type: 6-months contract, extension based on performance
Work location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Function: Business & Channel Development
Reporting to: VP Partnership
As a Business Development Intern, you will play a crucial role in our organization’s growth and success. You’re expected to make a first call aimed at opening the opportunity for collaboration with other companies and donors.
To establish initial contact with potential collaborators or partners, and open the door for future discussion and opportunities, here are some responsibilities for the role:
· Research target company or individual to gather information about business, needs, and potential areas of collaboration.
· Make the initial contact to the designated contact person within the target and highlight your interest in exploring potential collaboration or partnership opportunities.
· Flexible and adaptable in finding mutually beneficial solutions and open to suggestions and ideas from potential collaborators.
· Propose the next step which may include scheduling a follow-up meeting, sharing more detailed information.
· Keep detailed including key takeaways and share relevant information and insights with the internal team for further evaluation.
· Deliver the report to the VP Partnership to proceed follow-up meeting and to propose next step for further discussion.
Requirements and Qualifications
· An eagerness to develop a career in business development and sales.
· Excellent time management and organizational abilities.
· A creative and innovative mindset to contribute fresh ideas.
· Willingness to take initiative and a strong work ethic.
· A positive and collaborative attitude.
· Love working on challenges and solving them together with the team;
· Ability to work independently and resourceful with minimal supervision;
· Strong written and spoken communication and presentation skills (English and Indonesian);